The intelligent Job Posting Portal
for online hiring
PostOnce collects when you use the PostOnce site, and when you use PostOnce's services. This policy also covers
PostOnce's treatment of any personal information that PostOnce's business partners share with
PostOnce or that PostOnce may collect on a partner's site.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that PostOnce does not own or control, or to people that
PostOnce does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- PostOnce collects personal information when you register for a PostOnce account, when you use
PostOnce products or services, when you visit PostOnce pages. PostOnce may also receive personal information from our business partners.
- When you register with PostOnce, we ask for personably identifiable
information. Once you register with PostOnce and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- PostOnce also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser,
PostOnce cookie information and the page you requested.
- PostOnce uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to provide traffic statistics
on our server logs. None of the statistics reported include personal information about any
- PostOnce will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone.
- PostOnce may send personal information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of PostOnce to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personal information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the PostOnce
Terms of Service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- PostOnce may set and access PostOnce cookies on your computer.
- PostOnce allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to
- PostOnce gives you the ability to edit your PostOnce Account Information and preferences at any time.
- Your PostOnce Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- PostOnce may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Copyright © PostOnce 2000-2018
Page Last Updated: January 22, 2006